Junior Warehouse Operative
Please ensure you fill-in the job application form located here: APPLICATION FORM.
Position: Junior Warehouse Operative
An opportunity has arisen to join our growing company. We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking, and driven individual to join the small but busy warehousing/distribution department.
We are an eCommerce retailer selling products that delight customers across the United Kingdom, Europe and in the USA. We have very strong growth plans for 2020 and beyond and we need a smart, hardworking and enthusiastic team member to help us grow.
Job role will include:
- Assisting with the day to day activities of the warehouse team
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Use common warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Extremely hard working and have the ability to learn fast.
- Have personal goals to grow within the company when the opportunities arise.
- Looking for a career within a growing company.
- Be confident and have lots of common sense.
- Health and Safety Focused.
- Physically Fit.
- Reliable Team Player.
- Deadline-Oriented with excellent time keeping.
- Ability to use a Windows PC including familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Google web browser.
- Will to go the extra mile to ensure jobs are completed on time.
To apply please fill-in the online application form here.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent - Would suite a school or college leaver
Salary: £4.55 to £8.72 /hour